- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"The Keys" Motivational Canvas Art by IKONICK
You hold the keys to your own success.
Think of your life as a keyboard. Every skill and ability you have is a letter. On their own they won't do much for you, but use them together in the right order and you can tell a story.
From the earliest typewriters to the modern QWERTY layout our thumbs glide over thousands of times daily, the keyboard is a tool, designed with a specific purpose in mind: Communicating information faster than we could write it by hand. One letter per key. Simple. Effective. But in different hands, the tool can create completely different results.
Think of it this way: The beautiful, poetic tragedy of Ernest Hemingway's “Farewell to Arms” was typed up on the same keyboard as the most ignorant hate-comment that was ever posted on the internet. Both typists had the same series of 26 letters, 10 numbers, and punctuation marks at their disposal, but their creations could not be more different. The user determines the result.
The same is true in your life. You are given a set of tools: Creativity, determination, persuasiveness, flexibility, decisiveness, and countless others. But it is up to you to use them in a way that will get the best result.
You hold all the keys. You have everything you need to succeed. That’s the good news. But it doesn't mean the job is done. You have to use them in a way that sets you apart. Because guess what? Everyone has a keyboard.
There is a concept called the Infinite Monkey Theorem. It states that a monkey sitting at a keyboard, striking letters at random for an infinite amount of time would eventually end up typing a readable piece of text. The idea is that if enough time passed, the monkey would luck into forming a word accidentally. Then, if even more time passed, it would end up completing a sentence. And so on until, after millions of years, the random string of letters could end up forming Shakespeares's "Hamlet".
Well life isn't infinite, and you're no monkey.
It takes deliberate effort to get a desired outcome. You don't luck into success—and if you do, you won't hold onto it long without trying. It's up to you to create your masterpiece with the tools you have.
This piece of canvas wall art reminds you that you have everything you need to succeed. You have the keyboard; now sit down and write your story. Hang it somewhere you’ll see it every day and be inspired to maximize everything at your disposal.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping