- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
Officially Licensed Smiley Canvas Art
"Looking For A Sign" Motivational Canvas Art by IKONICK
If you're looking for a sign, this is it.
If you're looking for a daily reminder to pursue the positive, this is that too.
These days it's more difficult than ever to stay positive. Not because things are constantly going wrong (although 2020 did its best to prove that...), but because we're constantly exposed to all that is going wrong. If you read a dozen headlines a day about tragedies all over the world, of course you will begin to think that the world is a tragic place.
Scroll through your feed and you'll see there's no shortage of things to be sad about. (On second thought, don't do that.) But how often do we seek out and recognize reasons to be happy? What if instead of starting your day with an endless scroll of the latest terrible news, you started by thinking of five things to be happy about? What if instead of trading tragic headlines with the people you meet throughout the day, you spread positivity?
In 1972, the world also appeared to be a tragic place: The Vietnam war, economic struggles, and the growing pains of a counter-cultural shift. In an effort to shine light on the positive, the French newspaper France Soir began marking uplifting stories with a Smiley face. Trademarked by journalist Franklin Loufrani, the sign became a ubiquitous symbol of happiness.
Imagine if that were the case today. Depending on your feed, you may not see too many "Smiley stories" in a day. The harsh reality is, negativity is contagious. Tragic stories raise our heart-rate, we share them, and they spread like wildfire. After all, it's human nature to warn the tribe of threats. But negativity can be just as much a threat to our day-to-day peace.
The fact is, uplifting stories aren't clearly marked with a Smiley face. It's up to you to shift your focus to positivity if you want to live a happy life.
The formula is simple: Good in, good out. If you consume only tragedy, it will suffocate your happiness. Instead, frame your mind at the beginning of the day. Make the conscious decision to be happy.
This is your reminder. Hang this officially licensed Smiley canvas wall art on the first wall you see in the morning and let it frame your resolution for the rest of the day. Remember that there is just as much positivity out there as negativity. Choose to see the good.
Have a nice day.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping