- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"World Influencer" Original Canvas Wall Art by IKONICK
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently."
In a way, those words changed the world. They kicked off a campaign that marked Steve Jobs' return to Apple, and began the personal computer revolution, leading to the creation of the iMac, iTunes, iTunes Store, Apple Store, iPod, iPhone, App Store, and the iPad. You know, just a few important inventions of our time.
The quote is often attributed to Jobs, but the truth is it was written by a writer in an ad agency. In fact, Jobs hated the script at first. While he certainly did Think Differently, the words themselves weren't his own. To truly see inside the mind that changed the world, you need to hear it from the man himself.
Here's a lesser known quote from him. In a 1994 interview with the Santa Clara Valley Historical Association—three years before the Apple revolution began—Jobs revealed a mindset that was never satisfied with the way things were:
"When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and your job is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family life, have fun, save a little money.
"That's a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact, and that is: Everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use...
"That's maybe the most important thing. It's to shake off this erroneous notion that life is there and you're just going to live in it, versus embrace it, change it, improve it, make your mark upon it... Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again."
Those are the words of someone who saw the world as theirs to improve upon.
"World Influencer" original canvas wall artwork from IKONICK is inspired by the crazy ones. If the way things are isn't the way they should be, it takes someone audacious enough to think differently and change the world. Nothing is permanent. It just takes free-thinking to question the status quo. The choice is yours: Conform to the crowd or change the world.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping