- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Some Day" Inspirational Canvas Art by Ikonick Women
"This quote is really motivating to me. It's so easy to say, "I'll get to it someday" or, "Oh, I'll get back to you someday" or "I'll fulfill my goal someday." But the fact is, someday is not a day. It's important when you're pushing yourself to achieve your goals, that you set objectives that are clear and specific because it's that specificity that is going to enable you to achieve things. Setting an end date for something or setting a quantifiable goal allows you to really work toward something and not procrastinate. Don't put it off until someday—do it today!"
– Christina Scotch – Founder, Quotes by Christie
Procrastination is easy. There's no effort involved, it’s our default escape route from reality. All it takes is a half-promise that you'll get to the task eventually. This satisfies the guilt of putting it off, and leads to us never really getting to it at all.
What we're really doing is protecting ourselves—either from the risk of failure or the effort of attempting it. If you tell friends and family that your goal is to run a marathon someday, you will likely get praised and congratulated on your lofty goal. But once you receive that validation you wanted from it, the motivation to follow through goes downhill.
Maybe your goal is to start your own business someday. That is a great goal, but as long as that word "Someday" is in your vocabulary, you've removed the sense of urgency that might have brought you there.
This original canvas wall artwork from the Quotes By Christie Collection encourages you to shift your mindset to specificity. Give yourself deadlines for your goals and hold yourself to them. Get it done now, you owe it to yourself not to procrastinate on your dreams until “some day” in the future.
About the Artist:
Christina Scotch is a graphic designer and founder of the Instagram page and brand, Quotes by Christie. Christina is based in Washington, DC and currently manages Quotes by Christie along with being a freelance graphic designer and marketing specialist for several other companies. Christina believes that the written word can be amplified, and even obtain new meaning, through design, and she hopes to be able to accomplish this with every piece she creates. When she’s not creating, she enjoys biking on her Peloton, listening to The Beatles and trying out every New York Times dessert recipe.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping