- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Passport" Original Canvas Wall Art by Ikonick
“If I'm an advocate for anything, it's to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. The extent to which you can walk in someone else's shoes or at least eat their food, it's a plus for everybody. Open your mind, get up off the couch, move.”
– Anthony Bourdain
No one ever looked back on their life and wished they had traveled less. It just doesn't happen. The perspective you gain and the beauty you see is more valuable than whatever money you might save staying home.
You expose yourself to new cultures, seeing a whole world for the first time like a kid. You meet people and form connections you never would have if you hadn't chosen to go exploring. You become more worldly and gain an understanding of other people and places beyond what you read or see filtered through someone else's lens. You see wonders of the world with your own eyes that no footage could ever do justice.
So why haven't you seen the world yet?
We have lots of excuses: "It costs too much." "I can't take the time off work." "I don't speak the language." At a certain point between growing-up and growing-old those reasons stop mattering, and when they do you'll wish you started traveling when you were younger.
Take the first one. "It costs too much." Sure, it can. But it doesn't have to. Ways to eat, stay, and move around for cheap are out there. You just have to search. Of course, missed work is another expense to consider. Or maybe you'd have to pay for someone traveling with you. So it takes a little longer to save for the trip. But it's all an investment.
You have to determine how much you value that exploration. What is it worth to see as much of the world as you can before you die, and have memories and stories to tell until you do? The costs can add up, but the regret of missing out on the experience will be far greater. When you get there, you'll feel a sense of indescribable refreshment you can't get from anything else.
"Passport" original canvas wall artwork from IKONICK is a memento for your next adventure. It may take time to build your travel fund, but the reward is priceless. Money returns. Time does not. Every time you walk by this piece on your wall, think about your goal trip. Let the excitement of the experience fuel your resolve to reach your destination. You'll get there in time.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping