- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Never Give Up" Inspirational Kids Canvas Art by IKONICK
Nothing worth having ever came easily.
Nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment. That sense of pride from setting out to do something and actually getting it done. Looking back at the end of a task and seeing all the work that it took to get there is its own reward. It becomes proof of resilience.
That habit is fundamental for your child to learn. The ability to finish what they start will serve your little one their entire life, from school projects to learning to play an instrument to their first job—wow, they grow up so fast! That follow-through-itude will ensure they always reach the finish line, no matter the race.
Because here's the thing: There is always an excuse not to do something. Human brains are great at rationalizing bad behavior. Maybe your kid makes a decision, such as "I don't want to do my homework tonight." Their brain can do all kinds of logic-acrobatics to make that decision into the right one, telling themselves, "The teacher might not collect it anyway," or "I'll have time to do it later." That thinking is toxic. It leads to a lot of things never getting done.
"Never give up." These three simple words will help remind your child to break the bad habit of excuse-thinking and take pride and joy in seeing things through to completion. It is an unforgiving phrase that leaves no room for exceptions. This isn't "Never give up ... unless things get really tough." That "Never" means no matter what obstacles come, quitting is not an option. Otherwise it only becomes a question of what excuse is good enough to use.
Just look at the llama. Climbing to the top of a mountain isn't easy, there are challenges, risks, and plenty of excuses to stay at the bottom. But there’s a reason the llama at the peak is smiling. He earned the reward: Breathing the fresh alpine air, looking out over snowy peaks, and feeling a new appreciation for his abilities. The llamas who chose to stay at the bottom only know the safety and comfort of the easier choice.
Struggle is a gift. It gives your kid the experience to know that next time they come to a difficult situation, they can get through it. The more often tough times come, the less scary they are.
Hang up this piece in your little one's room or play space to teach them that invaluable lesson.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping