- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
NBA - Keep Going - Allen Iverson Canvas Art by IKONICK
How did Allen Iverson go from a poor kid in Hampton, Virginia to an NBA legend? Simple. Every time he got knocked down, he got back up, and kept going.
Keep going: A prescription that sounds easy enough—that is, until adversity gets in the way. And for Allen Iverson, there was plenty of that.
It started early on. During high school, an unfortunate incident threatened to end Iverson's sports career before it had even started. But, with help and encouragement from his mother Allen was accepted at Georgetown University, and after only two years he had proven himself ready for the NBA.
Drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers’ first overall pick of the 1996 NBA draft, Iverson exploded onto the court, racking up record-setting points and winning Rookie of the Year. His creative play style and true-to-himself personality quickly attracted the eyes of fans and critics alike.
However, at only six-feet tall, Iverson's small stature made him a target. Larger opponents would get physical with him in the paint to try and eliminate the threat. But every time they tried, Iverson got back up and kept going. That unmatched tenacity on the court inspired his teammates. A.I.'s winning mindset was contagious, and no matter what the score was, there was always the feeling that they could turn it around and win—as long as they kept going.
That mentality was summed up perfectly in Iverson's acceptance speech for the inaugural National Basketball Players' Association's Players' Award. The retired point guard described his life as "The same fight, different round." He went on, saying "This world is a world title fight and some rounds, the rounds are days. And some days you’re going to get knocked down. And some rounds are going to be good, some are going to be bad, but the only thing that matters is getting back up and fighting again.”
"Keep Going" from the officially licensed NBA Legends canvas art collection is your dose of strength whenever you need it. Let this NBA wall art motivate you to push past adversity and get back up the way Allen Iverson did in his basketball career. Things will get difficult at times, but as long as you keep going, you'll get through it and reap the rewards.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping