- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"More You Can Hear" Original Canvas Wall Art by Ikonick
Too many people talk just to hear themselves speak. Not enough people listen.
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. We've all experienced it. Yet as universal a phenomenon as it is, most people don't apply it to their everyday life.
If you're always talking, you're going to miss what’s going on—not just in your immediate vicinity, but even the thoughts that are within you. If you're constantly going on about a specific outcome, you aren't hearing anything else. You lose the ability to adapt. Things are bound to happen that are out of your control. Learn to listen to yourself, others, and the world around you and you'll gain insights everyone else misses.
Listen to yourself. The clearest thinking comes from a place of peace. Outside of stress and anxiety, you might find the solution you're looking for. If you're always talking, you could miss it. Make time to sit with your thoughts and listen to them. You might just find some direction you didn't know you had.
Listen to others. Life experience is the best teacher. If you can learn from the experiences of others, you will avoid their mistakes and live without their regrets. Heed all the advice you can and you'll be wise beyond your years.
Finally, listen to the world around you. Be aware of what's going on. Have an ear to the ground and you'll be the first to hear about trends (or investments) to get in on early. Awareness is the key. It all comes from learning the value of listening. Knowledge is power—soak as much up as you can.
Whether it's work, a personal goal, or some other creative endeavor, the more you listen, the more lessons you’ll learn along the way. Talking more than you listen, only further instills existing habits.
"More You Can Hear" original canvas wall artwork from IKONICK is a stunning visual with a potent message. Listen more than you talk and you'll learn more and succeed more. Don’t worry about no one hearing your story. Your work will speak for itself.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping