- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
Officially Licensed Monopoly Canvas Art
"Monopoly - No Risk No Reward (Front Page)" by IKONICK.
Risk and reward have a direct relationship in life. The higher the risk, the higher the reward. The principle holds true from investing in stocks to gambling at a casino to personal decisions in your own life.
In the early days, slot machines were based on poker hands. Instead of Lucky 7s and matching fruit symbols, the spinning wheels featured card faces. Since the likelihood of spinning a winning poker hand is more common, the payouts were lower. Depending on the saloon the machine you were playing was in, you might win a free beer or a cigar. Low risk, low reward. Too easy.
So the owners of the machines thought of different ways to increase the house's odds: Removing some of the cards to lower the probability of the best hands, and eventually swapping the poker cards with the Lucky 7s and fruit symbols we know today. They lowered the odds of winning, but kept gamblers enticed with larger jackpot payouts.
Higher risk, higher reward.
The concept applies to every aspect of life. Leaving a steady nine-to-five to start your dream business is about as high-risk as you can get—sacrificing a steady income and going out on a limb for something that has a low success rate. But the payout is huge. If your business makes it you become your own boss, you determine your own working hours, and you will live with the satisfaction that you made your dream into something real.
What's the alternative? Staying at the steady job you're comfortable in, never stretching yourself, never reaching for your higher potential, cashing a decent paycheck every other week, and trading five days a week for a two-day weekend. And the cycle repeats. No risk, no reward.
Life is a gamble. If you don't take the bet sometimes, you're not going to come away with any more money than you came in with. "No Risk No Reward" original canvas wall art from the officially licensed Monopoly Front Page Collection encourages you to take the risk. When nothing is at stake, you might live comfortably enough, but you'll never win the jackpot. Put a coin in the slot, put the lever, and try your luck.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping