- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Life" Inspirational Canvas Art by Ikonick Women
"This one is really applicable nowadays. Especially with social media. On camera, your life can look however you want it to, honestly. I think that it's most important to focus on how it feels inside."
– Christina Scotch – Founder, Quotes by Christie
It is more important now than ever to take stock of how your life really feels. Sometimes we try so hard to give the perception of the perfect life that we forget to check in with ourselves along the way. We can easily find ourselves caught up in things we are not truly passionate about.
Remember to step back from time to time and ask yourself: Am I living for myself or for someone else?
There is no such thing as a perfect life. Social media has this way of encouraging everyone to share the best and hide the rest, even if unconsciously. This can lead to unrealistic expectations of what you wish your life to be and can create a toxic environment for comparison.
So why spend energy presenting an image that isn't authentic? You might fool some, but you will be cutting your potential short.
Concentrate on how your life feels. There is no faking that. When you find what actually gives you joy in life, it's unmistakable. You feel it like a sense of belonging. Search for that thing and live the life you were born to.
This original canvas wall artwork from the Quotes By Christie Collection is your daily reminder to check in with yourself. Hang it where you'll see it most often and remember to always live for yourself first.
About the Artist:
Christina Scotch is a graphic designer and founder of the Instagram page and brand, Quotes by Christie. Christina is based in Washington, DC and currently manages Quotes by Christie along with being a freelance graphic designer and marketing specialist for several other companies. Christina believes that the written word can be amplified, and even obtain new meaning, through design, and she hopes to be able to accomplish this with every piece she creates. When she’s not creating, she enjoys biking on her Peloton, listening to The Beatles and trying out every New York Times dessert recipe.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping