- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Keep Your Head Up" Inspirational Kids Canvas Art by IKONICK
Once there was a giraffe who lived in the savannah. Terribly afraid of tripping and falling from his great height, the giraffe always kept his head low to the ground, watching out for things he might trip over. He walked that way every day, weighed down by the fear that he might stumble.
One day while drinking from the watering hole, he met a hippo happily splashing in the mud. Every time the hippo moved, he slipped and fell face-first into the mud. Even so, he was smiling the whole time. When he noticed the giraffe, the hippo asked why he hung his head so low.
The giraffe explained his fear of falling—it's a scary thought when you're 20 feet tall! As he walked away from the watering hole, he thought about the carefree hippo and raised his head just a little bit higher.
Now the giraffe's head was at the height of the trees, and he came eye-to-eye with a monkey on a branch. The monkey had never come eye-to-eye with a giraffe before and asked why his head was at such a height.
Once again the giraffe explained his worry. The monkey said nothing, but began climbing up the tree. Curious at the odd response, the giraffe raised his head even more, following the monkey higher and higher through the branches.
He followed the monkey up through the leaves. Up through the trees. Up, up, up until he could hear the chirping of birds. The giraffe opened his eyes to find himself towering above the treetops, looking out over the whole savannah! He could see big fluffy clouds, the bright shining sun, and even all the way back to the watering hole where the hippo was still splashing in the mud.
That's when the giraffe realized he had been missing out his whole life. Weighed down by worry and caution, all he saw was right in front of him. But now, with his head held high, he could see just how beautiful things could be if you just look up. His fear of falling was gone.
"Keep Your Head Up" teaches your kid the importance of keeping a positive outlook in life. It's a simple but powerful lesson: Focus on the good, and good things will happen. You might trip once or twice, but at least you won’t miss out on what life has to offer.
Hang this piece in your little one’s room or play space so they always know the power of their perspective.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping