- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Job's not finished." Three words spoken by a legend and immortalized by a generation.
The year was 2009. The Los Angeles Lakers had just come out of Game 2 of the NBA Finals with a two-series lead over the Orlando Magic. Kobe Bryant sat at the press booth and was asked a question by ESPN reporter Mark Schwarz:
"Are you not happy?"
An understandable question. With such a dominating start to the contest, most people would expect a big smile on the shooting guard's face. But Kobe wouldn't be satisfied until he got what he came for.
"What's there to be happy about?"
"You're up 2–0."
"Job's not finished."
Simple, powerful, and telling of his championship mindset, Kobe's words would become the mantra that powered the franchise's 15th title that year. But the phrase had staying power.
Fast forward to 2020—a decade after Kobe brought the Lakers to their last national championship, and mere months after the tragic death of the franchise legend. The team started out strong, taking the same two-series lead, this time over the Miami Heat. It was a good start, but LeBron and company remained grounded in Bryant's words: "Job's not finished." Stoically and strategically, they battled it out for six games, treating each one as a do-or-die situation. And on October 11, 2020 the Lakers came away with their first title since Kobe graced the court.
Having one of the most decorated careers in the sport (and a killer fadeaway jump shot), Kobe's skills have often drawn comparisons to basketball's G.O.A.T. Michael Jordan—some even believe he surpasses MJ—but it was his unrelenting drive to win that has elevated Kobe to the level of a basketball God.
That "Mamba mentality" doesn't rest until the job is done and the championship is in-hand. There is no celebrating the small wins along the way. If you're not at the finish line yet, there's still work to do. Rest at the end, not the middle.
This piece of canvas wall art is designed to instill that mindset. Hang it in your home, office, gym, or anywhere else the word, "quit" might creep in, and remember this: No lead is safe. Keep pushing until the job is done.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping