- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Goals" Motivational Canvas Art by IKONICK
Ah, the classic composition notebook. The staple of school supplies from first grade through to college. Each one filled with scribbled notes, homework assignments, and doodles born from boredom. Then, as soon as we're out of school and working, those black and white notebooks get put aside and forgotten.
But what if we treated life like a subject in school? What if we put in the work for our own success as if we were being graded for it?
Abraham Lincoln said, "The best way to predict the future is to create it." By setting goals for ourselves, we create a destination where we want our future to be headed. It makes the desired outcome more tangible, focuses our attention on the steps needed to get there, and keeps us accountable for the work we'll have to put in.
It starts with writing it down. Simply by putting our goals on paper, we become more likely to achieve them. First, it gives a physical reminder to look at every day and keep top of mind. But even the act of writing the words helps to instill the meaning in our brains. It's the same principle as taking notes in class to commit the information to memory.
But envisioning the outcome is just the first step. You can't just write your goals down, put the notebook away and expect them to come to fruition like magic. You have to check in regularly—weekly, daily—to monitor your progress. Give yourself benchmark goals in the short-term, and stay on track.
Writing down a goal is a way to take control of the result. Without that intention, you are just wishing and hoping for the outcome—leaving it up to chance. The difference is accountability.
"Goals" original canvas artwork from IKONICK is your motivation to take control or your own success. If there is something you want to accomplish, stop wishing it will happen on its own and take the steps to create your future. Write down the goal, put in the effort, and stay on track. Daily progress will get you there, but that only happens once you put it on paper.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping