- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Fame" Original Canvas Wall Art by IKONICK
What do you want to be known for?
It is human nature to want to be remembered. Establishing some kind of legacy lets us leave a mark beyond ourselves and carries our name beyond the people we meet.
But there are two kinds of recognition: Celebrity and fame. The first is short-term—the proverbial 15-minutes in the spotlight. Celebrity can be lucked into; all it takes is for a video to go viral. It comes when others are simply entertained by what you are doing. There will be plenty of eyes on you, but they won't last. To the audience, it's all about the spectacle, not the performer.
Fame, however, goes deeper. With fame, your reputation is earned from your own accomplishments. Every success you achieve builds your equity. It all adds up to create a picture that people think of whenever your name is brought up. When you hear the name "Elon Musk," you likely think of the companies he has founded, his intellect, and the wealth he has built. That's real fame. It's the difference between amusement and respect.
When you put in work toward following your passion, you create your own reputation. If you spend all your time and effort doing what you love, that's how you will be known. Stay consistent and more people will start to see what you're about. Keep at it over time and you won't have to introduce yourself anymore.
But the true power of fame doesn't come from recognition alone. It is what earns you the prestige that shows your worth. Talent, ingenuity, work ethic. That's what holds lasting clout. Only your achievements count. No one knew the name "Mark Zuckerberg" until he became "The Guy Who Invented Facebook".
The level of fame you reach depends on how much work you are willing to put in. The more you accomplish, the more people will know who you are.
"Fame" original canvas wall artwork from IKONICK shows what it takes to build a reputation. Work until you don't have to introduce yourself anymore, and you'll know that the attention was earned by your own merit. People will know you by the fruits of your labors. And that fame lasts far longer than 15-minutes.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping