- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
Officially Licensed Smiley Canvas Art
"Every Problem Has A Solution" Motivational Canvas Art by IKONICK
Life isn't all smiles. There are plenty of times when internal happiness takes a back seat to an outside stressor. That’s a problem.
When stress interrupts your happiness, you lose energy, focus, creativity, become irritable—all things that make you less productive for the task at hand. Your best work will only come if you can return to a place of peace.
It seems obvious how necessary it is to address problems as soon as they present themselves. Yet so many people are hesitant to take the time to stop and solve them. They ignore it and try to press onward in spite of the barrier. A waste of time and effort.
Solve the problem, and move on with speed. Here's how:
First, understand what the problem actually is. If nothing can be done about it, ask why. What are the limiting factors? Do you have the power to change any of them? Get to the core truth of what is standing in your way. Otherwise all your efforts will be directed toward a solution that won’t fix the original problem.
Next, strategize how to most efficiently overcome the challenge. There are always multiple ways to accomplish something, but only one approach is best. Take the time to find the optimal solution and you'll save yourself time in the end.
Finally, educate those who need to know the plan. If you're leading a team, explain your strategy to them. An idea only works if everyone who is implementing it is on the same page. If you're working solo, educate yourself so you can avoid the same problem in the future. Knowledge is power.
That’s it. Just three steps. That's all it takes to get back to full speed. Sure it takes some time to address the issue, but the benefit outweighs the cost. Think of a NASCAR pit stop. It might take 15 seconds to refuel, swap tires, and make whatever other adjustments, but the newly tuned car will make up the time by the final lap. The race is long.
"Every Problem Has a Solution" officially licensed Smiley art shows what it takes to address issues before they slow you down. No matter the size, every barrier can be overcome. Just pause to understand the problem, strategize your options, and educate yourself and others. Face every challenge head-on and you'll overcome every one.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping