- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Daily Reminders" Original Canvas Wall Art by Ikonick Women
Never rely on someone else to create positivity in your life—it's up to you.
Positive thinking is a good start, but it's only half the battle. You have to say it out loud. Positive self-talk is far more effective.
Think of it this way: You might have years of negative thinking built-up in your head. It's tough to reverse those thought patterns with another thought. You have to verbalize your affirmations. Saying them out loud gives volume to the message and helps get through to your subconscious.
With thoughtful repetition, the words will begin to stick and their message will take root. Failures, setbacks, disappointment, and doubt will start occupying less space in your mind and you will become a more capable person.
Take the words to heart, repeat them daily, and feel their benefits take hold.
“I can improve.”
Instead of viewing failures as a sign of your weakness, see them as a chance to perform better next time. Understand that you are a work in progress, and you'll only get better.
“I can learn.”
With an active sense of awareness, you're not just a victim of your circumstance. You're an experimenter, testing out different methods. If something goes wrong, figure out why and learn from it.
“I can be patient.”
Life follows its own timelines and they don't always match up with yours. Remember that everything will happen when it's meant to. Don't try to force it.
“I can make mistakes.”
Allow yourself to make errors. Consider each one a teaching moment and be thankful for the lesson.
“I can ask for help.”
Asking for help is the only way to get it. If you sit around waiting for someone to reach out, get used to waiting. Take the initiative and take control of your situation.
“I can try again.”
Nothing is permanent. That includes setbacks. When things are at their worst, remind yourself that you can always try again the next day.
“I can do anything.”
The only limits to what you can accomplish are the limits you put on yourself. View your potential as infinite and it will be.
"Daily Reminders" original canvas wall art from the Ikonick Women Collection puts seven powerful affirmations on the top of your mind. Say them out loud each day and let them frame your mindset. They will instill a sense of confidence and emotional maturity that will only do you favors.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping