- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Black Bandana Lips" Original Canvas Wall Art by IKONICK
Black is power. It is absent of light and full of meaning. It is a mark of authority as much as it is of rebellion. It's worn in seduction and in sorrow. It signifies protection and it symbolizes death. It is a pirate's black flag and an aristocrat's black tie affair. It's intimidating and elegant, vintage and modern.
Black is without a doubt the strongest color. And it derives that strength through contrast. It is a symbol for so many opposing concepts that its meaning is inseparable from the dichotomy. Black and white. Night and day. Shadow and light. Yin and yang.
The Paisley bandana has the same conflict. The classic pattern went from a Persian import worn by wealthy Brits in London to a mask worn by American outlaws to rob wealthy train passengers in the Wild West. It was the headband of the hippie movement and of Tupac Shakur. The meaning comes from the individual.
Whether it is the potency of Black or the adaptability of the Paisley pattern, the black bandana means what you make it. It's all about how it's worn. It is a blank slate to write your own story. A flag for whoever claims it.
The symbol is so widely adopted, you have to look to the personality of the individual in order to determine the significance. In that way, it is a unique mark of the person wearing it. The color itself may be subtle, but it calls a special kind of attention to the wearer. Black doesn't speak for itself. That's up to you.
Want to make a bold first impression? Hang this piece in the entryway as the first thing guests see when they visit. Or pair it with other black and white pieces to create a classic aesthetic for the room. Already have some Lips pieces? Round out the collection. Or put it up in the bedroom for another vibe entirely. Context is everything.
"Black Bandana Lips" original canvas wall art from IKONICK brings the powerful versatility of Black to the classic Paisley pattern. Hang the newest addition to the Lips Collection and say what you want to say. Strongly.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping