- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Arrivals" Travel Motivation Canvas Art by IKONICK
Need a change in mindset? Change your location.
Travel is the best way to change your point of view. Exploring new destinations forces you into a state of self-sufficiency. Even if you're traveling with friends or a partner, everyone else there is a complete stranger. You have to look out for yourself. As a result, every trip—good or bad—teaches you something and leaves you with a new perspective that stays with you long after you've arrived home.
That's why travel is so crucial. But it's not always feasible to take a vacation every time we need to shake up an old mentality—especially not these days. So we've designed a piece that shows the eight traits you should never leave home without.
Wherever you are in life, know that you have it better than plenty of others. Be thankful for the journey. Good times give laughter, bad times give lessons. It's all a gift.
There are plenty of people in life who know more than you. Don't resent them for it, learn from them and better yourself. Everyone needs help along the way. Respect those you meet (until they prove unworthy of it) and they will return the favor.
Good things take time. That's why they're so rewarding at the end. The road is only overwhelming if you focus on the final destination. Learn to celebrate checkpoints along the way and you'll arrive before you know it.
A plan without followthrough is all talk. Anyone can talk. Develop the ability to see things through to completion and you will set yourself apart from the herd.
It takes bravery to make difficult decisions and take the risks required to achieve a goal. You won't know if you made the right choice until after the fact. But hesitating is always the wrong choice.
You are a work in progress. Come to see that as the opportunity to constantly improve, rather than as a weakness, and you'll never stop getting better.
Hustle makes up for any area of weakness. If you're driven enough you can out-earn, out-perform, and outwork anyone.
Timidity can paralyze. Know that you're making the right moves, trust in your ability to succeed despite any obstacles, and rely only on yourself.
With those traits, you can travel anywhere and be successful. “Arrivals” original canvas wall artwork from IKONICK shows the qualities you need to go far in life.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping