- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
"Keep Going Don't Stop" Inspirational Canvas Art by Ikonick Women
"This might sound like a really simple saying at first, but it's actually much harder to put into practice than it seems. Things can get hard in life, but those things can lead to really incredible opportunities. Sometimes you just have to push through the difficult times to get to some of the best times of your life."
– Christina Scotch – Founder, Quotes by Christie
Just because this mantra is simple doesn't mean it's easy to follow.
It is true that if you persist long enough you can conquer any obstacle. When you truly commit to a goal, you can train, study, or work your way to just about any future you want for yourself. The struggle lies in staying consistent day after day.
It's hard work to keep moving forward—especially when life presents us with so many difficulties and distractions. But if you let them stop you, they will just build up.
Challenges tend to come in waves. Sometimes it can feel like one after another, but stay strong. They will let up eventually. If you can outlast them, there is always calmer water ahead.
Looking back on hard times, they never seem as bad as they felt in the moment. Trust in that. You can handle whatever life throws at you, just like you always have. Stay strong, keep going, and whatever you do, don't stop.
This original canvas wall artwork from the Quotes By Christie Collection is your daily reminder of a potent piece of advice: If you keep going, you can get through anything.
About the Artist:
Christina Scotch is a graphic designer and founder of the Instagram page and brand, Quotes by Christie. Christina is based in Washington, DC and currently manages Quotes by Christie along with being a freelance graphic designer and marketing specialist for several other companies. Christina believes that the written word can be amplified, and even obtain new meaning, through design, and she hopes to be able to accomplish this with every piece she creates. When she’s not creating, she enjoys biking on her Peloton, listening to The Beatles and trying out every New York Times dessert recipe.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping