- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
Officially Licensed Monopoly Canvas Art
"Monopoly - Work Week" Inspirational canvas art by IKONICK.
Too many people view the work week with dread. The "Sunday Scaries"creep in and they get overwhelmed looking ahead to another five days of work. But when you narrow your focus and take it one day at a time, the week suddenly becomes more manageable.
"Work Week" canvas wall art helps you visualize the days ahead and gives you a mantra to get through each one.
Monday – Set goals and go
Rise and shine. It's Monday morning. Time to set goals and go. Don't even think about hitting "snooze". You had all weekend to rest. Monday is all about potential. There's an entire week's worth of productivity ahead of you and you're fresh off the weekend. Make a plan. Write down your goals for the week—for each day—and get after it.
Tuesday – No excuses
You should be at full speed by now. The momentum from the weekend hasn't worn off yet and the week hasn't worn you out yet. This is you at your most effective. No excuses.
Wednesday – Halfway there
There's no slowing down now—it's all downhill from here. The home stretch always goes by faster.
Thursday – Keep going
The weekend is in sight. Don't get lured into laziness; finish on a kick. Now is the time to spike productivity and get done whatever is left.
Friday – Play again
Time's up. You’re out of days. If you accomplished the goals you set on Monday, great. Enjoy that sense of pride. If not, you're in luck: You get another chance to do it again, and better, next week.
Now the weekend is here, and you have two days all to yourself. You can spend that free time partying and wasting away that limited break, or you can rest up and come back stronger next week. The choice is yours.
Oftentimes the work week flies by in a blur and it's hard to tell the progress you made. "Work Week" officially licensed Monopoly canvas wall art is your reminder to take it one day at a time. Set goals for the week, make no excuses, and just keep going.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping